Physics aims to describe the function of everything around us, from the movement of tiny charged particles to the motion of people, cars, and spaceships. In fact, almost everything around you can be described quite accurately by the laws of physics.
Physics is the foundation of many important disciplines and contributes directly to others. Chemistry deals with the interactions of atoms and molecules, so it is rooted in atomic and molecular physics. Most branches of engineering are applied physics. In architecture, physics is at the heart of structural stability and is involved in acoustics, heating, lighting, and the cooling of buildings. Parts of geology rely heavily on physics, such as the radioactive dating of rocks, earthquake analysis, and heat transfer in the Earth. Some disciplines, such as biophysics and geophysics, are hybrids of physics and other disciplines.
- Physics is a natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force. Matter is generally considered to be anything that has mass and volume. These laws of nature are rules that all natural processes appear to follow.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 472
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SSS2 Physics Video Lessons
- Echolocation in Physics
- Guide to Quantum Physics
- Absolute Limits in Calculus-Physics & Calculus Lessons
- Describe the Concepts of Relative and Absolute Time
- Electric Force, Coulomb’s Law
- How Are the Velocity & the Centripetal Force Vectors
- How Small Is the Nucleus- Physics Concepts
- How Small Is the Nucleus
- Mass of a Proton at Rest
- Newton’s laws of motion