SSS3 Math Course description
Students will extend their knowledge of algebra and trigonometry, explore linear and quadratic models, interpret and analyze data and graphic models, learn about single and two variable statistics, and examine geometry in design.
The AMA of Mathematics
ABILITY is what you’re capable of doing.
MOTIVATION determines what you do.
ATTITUDE determines how well you do it.
Three reasons for studying Mathematics
Learn the basic skills of mathematics. Math is used in almost every other subject.
Develop the habit of looking at the problem in front of you.
Learn how to reduce a problem…until you end up solving it.
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 713
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Maths - SSS3 : TERM1
- Providing Triangles Congruent : Geometry
- Factoring Binomials of Squares
- SolvingTrigonometric Equations.
- How to Solve Quadratic Equations:3 Different ways
- Simplifying Polynomials
- Classifying Triangles by Angles
- Chapter-Functions-definition of a function
- Logarithm: laws of logarithms
- Surds: definition of surds.
- Square Roots
- Linear and Trigonometric Equations
- Basic Integration with basic Rules
- Linear Inequalities in two Variables
- Factorization of Quadratic Expression
- Trigonometry: Introduction to Trigonometry
- Approximation And Estimation
- Simultaneous, Linear and Quadratic Equation
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities in one Variables
- Right Triangle in relation to Trigonometry
- LESSON1-Number patterns, sequences and series
- LESSON3-Logarithms,LOGARITHMIC LAW
- LESSON4-Finance-AND GROWTH
- LESSON5-Angles-Compound angles
- LESSON6-3D-Problem-Solving problems in three dimensions
- LESSON7-Polynomials,THE FACTOR THEOREM
- LESSON8-Calculus-Differential calculus
- LESSON10-Euclidean geometry
- LESSON11-Statistics regression and correlation
Maths - SSS3 : Revision of last term’s work
- Volume of Sphere
- Right Triange trigometry: Sine,Cosine,Tangent
- Arcs and Angles: Arc Length of a Curve
- Areas of Segments Of A Curve
- Constructing a Perpendicular Bisector
- Area of plane shapes
- Surface Area of Sphere
- Differentiation of Algebraic Fractions
- Approximate Integration of Simple Algebraic Functions
- Surface Area and Volume of Shapes
- Area of plane figures
- Perpendicular Bisector
- Factorisation: Estimation and Approximation
- Sine and cosine of angles: Revisions