SSS2 Maths is an extension of SSS1 Math,this course includes the study of personal finance, mathematical models, trigonometry and reasoning with data.
Mathematics – not for spectators
You won’t learn anything if you don’t involve yourself in the subject-matter actively. Do the math, feel the math, and then understand and use the math.
Understanding the principles
• Practice, Practice, Practice, and then Practice some more. You have to practice as much as possible. The more you practice, the more prepared and confident you will feel for exams.
The AMA of Mathematics
ABILITY is what you’re capable of doing.
MOTIVATION determines what you do.
ATTITUDE determines how well you do it.
Three reasons for studying Mathematics
Learn the basic skills of mathematics. Math is used in almost every other subject. Develop the habit of looking at the problem in front of you. Learn how to reduce a problem…until you end up solving it.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 235
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Math SSS2 TERM 1
- Integration of Rational Functions
- Describing the Domain and Range of a Function
- Graphing Function: Slope of Line
- Evaluating Function and Function Operations
- Evaluating Double Integrals
- Rationalizing the denominator
- Finding Inverse of a Function
- Solving Two Steps Equation
- Solving Albegraic Equations-Parenthesis
- Evaluating Algebraic expressions
- Solving Logarithmic Equations
SSS2 Maths Lessons-Part2
Term Revisions and Notes