JSS1 Mathematics Introduction:
Increase ability to solve algebraic expressions involving radicals and polynomials.
Develop fluency in writing and solving multi-variable equations and inequalities.
Gain understanding of nonlinear functions, including exponential and quadratic functions.
Boost data analysis skills through various displays of data including box plots, regression models and more.
Attain a high level of success in solving multiple algebraic expressions, and multi-dimensional figures.
Whether your student dreams of being a teacher, scientist, researcher, programmer, or historian, strong math skills will be necessary. Students need a comprehensive program that feels engaging with progressively challenging lessons to avoid learning gaps.
you are already well aware of that…
Mathematics – not for spectators
We can’t all be Einsteins, and even old Albert had difficulties learning some of the very advanced Mathematics necessary to formulate his theories. If you don’t understand immediately, work at it and practise with as many problems from this study guide as possible. You will find that topics that seem baffling at first, suddenly make sense. • Have the proper attitude. You can do it!
The AMA of Mathematics
ABILITY is what you’re capable of doing.
MOTIVATION determines what you do.
ATTITUDE determines how well you do it.
Mytopgrade Helps reinforce math skills through interactive lessons that make learning math fun.
- Lectures 51
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 327
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
A complete Guide to JSS1 Maths Lessons
- Algebra – Basic Algebra for Beginners-P1
- Basic Algebra Lesson for beginners-P2
- Angle Bisectors in a Triangle
- Addition of Numbers in other bases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expression-Basic Numbers
- Conversion Of Numbers From One Base To Another Base
- Conversion Of Fractions From Base Ten To Other Bases
- Area Of Plane Shapes 2
- Evaluating of algebraic expressions
- Surface Area of Rectangular Prism
- Change Of Subject Of Formula
- Change Of Subject of Formula Example 2
- Change Of Subject of Formula Example 3
- Change of Subject of Formula
- Converting From Base 10 to Other Bases
- Critical Care Calculations
- Curved Surface Area Of A Cylinder
- Absolute Value equations
- decimals and fractions fractions
- Circumcentre Inside the Triangle
- Solving Complex Fractions
- Estimation and Approximation
- How do Medians Divide a Triangle
- How Does Geometry Help in Physics
- Solving a Tangent Ratio
- Solving Trigonometric Equations by Factoring -2
- Fractions, Percents & Decimals
- Introduction to Monomials and Polynomials
- Introduction to Solving Algebraic Equations
- Least common multiple LCM
- Number Base
- Open sentence-Symbols and Letters
- Perpendicular Bisectors in a Triangle
- Place Value and Addition of whole numbers
- Properties Of A Parallelogram
- Properties Of A Rectangle
- Properties Of A Square
- Properties Of Isosceles Triangle-2
- Quadratic Expression Using Completing the Square
- Solving Algebraic Equations Involving Parentheses
- Solving Simple Equations 1
- multiplication and division
- Substituting Formula
- Values of Trigonometry Function for an Acute Angle
- What are Altitudes in a Triangle-In depth explanation
- What are Medians-In depth explanation
Algebra For Beginners