Chemistry is the study of matter and the behavior of matter during chemical reactions. Our chemistry course teaches you the basic principles of chemistry.
Lessons are organised into a logical order, teaching you key principles and then building on this information every lesson. Making sure you have a solid foundation in chemistry. Complicated concepts are clearly explained with worked examples. Taking you through step by step. Ensuring as well as knowing chemistry, that you also have an understanding of chemical concepts and can work things out for yourself. All of the chemistry lessons are designed to meet the requirements of the GCSE and WAEC qualification. But are perfect for anyone looking to start learning about chemistry.
Over 50 hours of video lessons.
Lifetime access. Your account can be passed on to siblings for no additional cost.
Over 170 lessons with more being constantly added.
Hundreds of multiple choice questions to test your understanding.
Instructions and guidance to complete practical activities at home.
Printable activities and revision notes to form a revision guide.
Suitable for all GCSE and IGCSE exam boards as well as other major qualifications.
Lessons delivered by experienced teachers.
Suitable for revision.
Suitable for homeschooling.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 373
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Grade 12-SSS3 Chemistry Lessons
- Line Spectrum Of Hydrogen – Structure Of Atom
- Mass Percentage, Mole Fraction, Molarity and Molality
- Modern Periodic Table- Periodic Classification of Elements (Part 6)
- Mole Concept and Molar Masses
- Molecular Mass and Formula Mass
- Naming Elements with Atomic Number 100 and More Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Nucleophilic Substitution Reaction
- P-Block Elements- Periodic Classification of Elements (Part 10)
- Percentage Composition of Elements in a Compound
- Periodic Trends – Atomic and Ionic Radii.- Periodic Classification of Elements (Part 4)
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Precision and Accuracy in measurements
- Quantum mechanical Model of An Atom
- Quantum Numbers and Orbitals (Part 1)- Structure Of Atom #30
- S-Block Elements- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Scientific Notation – Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry
- Significant Figures – Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry
- Structural Representation of Organic Compounds
- Structural Representation of Organic Compounds – Practice Problems
- Periodic Classification Of Elements-Part7
- Periodic Classification Of Elements
- Surface Tension – States Of Matter