What Do You Teach in High School Biology?
Literacy in science is of essence for all citizens in our modern society. In high school,
a biology curriculum should focus on actively engaging students with the world around them.
Students should gain in-depth knowledge of the different living organisms and the environments
they each live in to better protect, sustain or enhance the natural environment.
Our SSS2 Biology teaches:
The interactions among organisms and their biophysical environment.
The building blocks of life.
Cell biology and cellular processes
Molecular genetics and heredity
The structure of a human being
Learning Objectives for Biology
SSS2 biology will teach students about the basics of life while also challenging high schoolers to complete labs, record findings, and walk through the scientific process from start to finish. Students should gain real-life science experience with nature studies, dissections, and microscopic slide kits. Some of the learning objectives you set can look something like this:
Why Choose MyTopGrade’s Biology Curriculum
MyTopGrade’s biology course is taught using a combination of multimedia lessons, instructional videos, quizzes, tests, and both online and offline projects. Students will gain a deep understanding in a wide range of topics as well as learn how to use models to explain the different processes of living things such as photosynthesis, energy flow, and more.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 498
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
SSS2 Biology Video Lessons
- Biology: Anatomy of Plant Cells
- Aquatic Ecosystems
- Classifying Vertebrates and Invertebrates
- Digestion and Absorption – Full Chapter
- Biology- Invertebrates Animals
- Biology-Anaerobic Respiration in the Muscles
- Biology-Cells Division- Types of Cell Division
- Biology-Evolution -How and Why Evolution happens
- Biology-Functioning Ecosystem-2
- biology-How Do Organisms Reduce Their Entropy
- Biology-Introduction to Meiosis
- Biology-Introduction to Mitosis
- Biology-Malaria and Life Cycle of Plasmodium – Diseases
- Biology-Pomato-Genetic engineering
- Biology-Types of Diseases – Infectious Diseases – Human Health
- Differences between Mitosis and Meiosis
- Digestive system works-biology
- Excretory System Biology
- Introduction to -Cell Structure
- Biology: Organization of Life
- – Biology -Plant Classifications-Evolution
- Respiratory System -Biology
- Introduction-to Biology: Respiratory System